Reflex Reflex

simple.

that's simple. the only thing i liked was asche zu asche ! this is a good choice for a game, but could be chose for a more moving game ! that one was paused alot by alot of ramdom message trought the lvl ! and i did't get the passage to lvl 4... "i wonder why this button doesn't work... try to find another !!" is this a trap ? or there is really another button ? anyway, i had a good 1 or 2 second of fun, during the preloader ! try to make your games funny !

Burn the Nazis Burn the Nazis

An insult

i'm sorry but i'm completly discouraged about that game. I don't even know if you were talking of Rammstein like nazi's or not ? why do people relate germans to nazis ? i think this is an insult to the GREATEST BAND EVER ! no more flashes like this ! this is even a bit racist ! if you really want to talk about rammstein in a flash, do it by a good way. how much time it takes you to do this game ? 40 minutes to 1 hour ? you could do better, you know actionscript, this is good but these kind of games should be blamed ! and forgotten !... RAMMSTEIN FOR EVER !

Bush OWNAGE! Final Bush OWNAGE! Final

could be good...

it could be good, but let me say you one thing: the sound is the most important element in a flash game or movie... you have some, but the bullet sound come after we shoot ! this is giving a strange effect and we can't shoot another bullet if we think the one we shot before didn't blowed ! but well, the main idea is good, shooting bush is always funny ! continue like that, you're good

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

very nice !

that's a great game ! the first one i played more than one hour ! lol, i have time to waste ! but this is very funny to try to lose legs and arms ! simple and easy to control !